Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

27 Weeks and Counting!


It's incredible how quickly this pregnancy is flying by! At 27 weeks, I'm on the cusp between my 2nd and 3rd trimester, depending on what book you read. I've gained 24 lbs. so far and my belly is measuring at 37.25 inches, which means I'm looking almost exactly like I was at this point in my pregnancy with Molly. Every measurement is almost identical. And just like his/her big sister, Molly, our little "newbie" has been extremely active. I've been watching my belly dance all over the place with little kicks, jabs, and somersaults.

Up until this point, I really haven't had any inkling at all about whether our "newbie" is a boy or a girl. But for some reason, this week, I've had this sneaking suspicion that we're in for another girl. I mentioned my thoughts to Eric and he revealed that he'd been having the same feelings. We both knew Molly was a girl, so we'll have to see if we're right again. I can't wait until February to meet our newest little Frueh!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment