Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Smiles!


Just when I didn't think Ian could get any more handsome, he started smiling at us! And now I'm convinced that he has the most adorable little boy face in the world (and Molly has the most adorable girl face, naturally ;-). His first smile was actually for his Daddy. We were out for a belated birthday celebration for Eric last Thursday when Ian flashed him his first gummy smile. Perhaps he liked the lights and hub-bub of Southpoint Mall or perhaps it was just a birthday present for his Daddy. Ian was 4 weeks and 2 days old.

Since Thursday, he's been gifting us with smiles left and right! (Despite that, it's always a struggle to actually capture one in a picture! This is the only half-decent shot I've gotten.) He likes music or just listening to us talk to him in that crazy baby-talk voice that I think only moms and grandmas and aunties are capable of mastering. He's usually most smily after he's eaten. I call it his "fat-and-happy" time. Everytime it happens, I'm just as excited as the first time I saw it. I just can't get enough of this handsome, happy face! Even right now as I type this, Ian is sleeping in his bassinet, and when I look at this picture, I just want to go pick him up and kiss his sweet face :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment