Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sharp-Dressed Man

Now that we've burned through all of our newborn disposable diapers, and we're quickly using up the Size Ones, we figured it's about time to begin the adventure of cloth-diapering TWO babies! Mr. Ian made his cloth-diaper debut in a very sophisticated black Smartipants one-size pocket diaper. A friend commented that it looks like a tuxedo and I'd have to agree. I think that would make a great commercial for cloth-diapering---a bunch of adorable fluffy-bummed babies attending a black-tie (err, black-diaper) gala in tuxedo and sequinned diapers. Eric, on the other hand, calls this one the "Batman diaper" because super-heroes are far superior to tuxedo-clad gentlemen in his mind ;-) I already know that my little man is stinkin' adorable, but a fluffy cloth-diapered bum just adds to the cuteness factor. Wouldn't you agree? Ian sure looks awfully happy about it. I just can't get enough of this precious smile. Every time I see him smile, I fall in love all over again! And who wouldn't? I just can't resist my sharp-dressed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment